2. When ordering on our site you may be required to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information.
3. We use your information in the following manner:
3.1. To personalise your experience;
3.2. To improve our website;
3.3. To improve customer service and;
3.4. To process transactions.
4. Your information, whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
5. We protect your information by implementing a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
7. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
8. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website.
These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.